Our medium hard shored extruded belt is made out quality grade PU from premium compound to ensure perfect resistance to abrasion, great traction force while being flexible and allowing welding on field.
Optionally our classical V-Belt can be reinforced with tensile cords, to deliver more traction force.
• Smooth surface, friction on steel around approximately 0,6
• Temperature range from -35°C up to +75°C
• Hardness 90 Shore A
• Resistance to oil, fuels and oxygen
• Plasticizer free
• Easy on-site welding and fast repair process and time
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
Those extruded PU belts are thermoweldable designed for light conveying and transportation applications.
It can cover a wide variety of applications from packaging, material manufacturing or food industry.
From tiles, bricks, ceramics, concrete to cardboard, metal packaging, plastic, printing or even meat, poultry and vegetables.