Glass fiber helically wounded with high strength, our tensile cords ensure pitch form and stability while offering required flexibility and no elongation.
From both sides, the rubber teeth transmit equal power thanks to our high quality chloroprene compound fiber loaded forms precisely desired teeth, ensures great fatigue resistance.
On both side of teeth our special polyamide fabric will allow to drive from both sides, while ensuring low friction, resistance to abrasion, protect the teeth in their perfecting matching with pulleys, low noise.
• Our Double-Sided classical Trapezoidal Timing Belts are leveraging the properties and features from the single sided version
• We can produce our double-sided timing belts in 2 arrangements: symmetrical or overlapping, please consult us
• Temperature range from -30°C up to +80°C
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
• Includes: D-XL, D-L, D-H, D-XH, D-XXH, D-T2.5, D-T5, D-T10, D-T20, D-AT10 (See details)
Our Double-Sided classical Trapezoidal Timing belts will allow serpentine drive design where the back of the belt is driving pulleys either way placed on the outside or inside.
Those belts are well suited for contra-rotating drives thanks to their double symmetrical or overlapping opposite teeth.
Such drive can allow high load-carrying power and smooth running operation.