Providing excellent adhesion with tensile cord, our back rubber can support reverse bending and drive from the back.
Polyester tensile cord featuring low elongation while offering high strength to enable huge power transmission.
Polybutadiene loaded with fiber, our special compound ensures highest grip standard and strong longitudinal force.
Contact with pulley grooves is optimum; belt ribs completely fill the grooves and provide power through the entire drive surface.
• Very high per rib power capacity while in a compact drive design
• No need for belt matching, featuring long life, absorbs extra load or shock
• EPDM compound on PK profile support long life, strong abrasion and higher temperature environment
• Temperature range from -40°C up to +70°C
• Resistant to dust, enables cooling, high drive efficiency
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
• Includes: PK, PL, PM (See details)
Those Grinded Ribbed Belts are perfect for heavy duty industrial applications such as pump, power station, pulp and paper, mining, compactor, crusher, centrifuges, marble cutter, etc.
Our special elastomeric rubber structure is resistant to oil and heat resistance making those belts suitable in agricultural applications.
Please contact us for aramid cord or EPDM compound. Please contact us for any special backing requirements.