Polyurethane colorized for PU Timing Belts Linear
Polyurethane extruded Timing Belts ended belts are suitable for linear motion systems and synchronous conveying system.
Thanks to compound grade excellent position precision and high tensile forces, our belts are suitable for a multitude of drive design.
From linear drives, open door system, robotic, tobacco, textile to conveying, medical technologies or packaging and printing industries.
Also ideal to use the back thanks to wide variety of possible backing, coating or cleats, please consult us.
Extruded with high quality 92 shore A thermoplastic polyurethane, the body enables those belts to reach high strength, great flexibility, wear resistance on shock while offering requested teeth rigidity and dimensional stability.
• Oil, grease and to some acids and alkali resistance
• Linear speed up to 70 m.s-1, high abrasion resistance, resistant to ageing, hydrolysis and ozone
• Temperature range from -20°C up to +80°C
• Standard roll length of 50m or 100m at +/- 1%
• Our polyurethane extruded open ended belt can be produced to any length by welding to meet any various conveying application requirements and thus makes joined true endless belt
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements