SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC – 3V/9N, 5V/15N, 8V/25N Narrow Wedge V-Belts ISO/DIN/BS
The insulation filler provides perfect adhesion for the cords and the rubber base.
Made out of polyester yarn, specially treated, the tensile cord is pre-loaded during the process to deliver low stretch on the belt.
The rubber base is the perfect combination between the tensile force transmission and stable longitudinal forces on the sides over time.
Our heavy duty wrapping cover provides great resistance to abrasion and perfected grip.
• Constant length L= L per ISO specifications
• Temperature range from -40°C up to +70°C
• Meets antistatic requirements from ISO 1813
• Good resistance to dust and against other external aggression
• Moderate resistant to mineral oil
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
• Includes: SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC and 3V, 5V, 8V (See details)
Sections 3V/9N, 5V/15N and 8V/25N are to be used with machinery or equipment to be exported to Nafta as those standards are heavily used over there.
Section 3V/9N is roughly matching SPZ and 5V/15N those of SPB. There is not such equivalence for 8V/25N and still to be used for heavy duty drives such as mining applications.
Sections SPZ, SPA, SPB and SPC are suitable for all light industrial applications such as pumps or fans up to stone crusher drives.