XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC & 3VX/9NX, 5VX/15NX Raw Edge, Moulded Cogged V-Belts ISO/DIN
Our Molded Cogged Raw Edge Narrow V-Belts have a multi layered industrial cover belt fabric allows perfect tension adhesion.
Our insulation filler ensures perfect adhesion, improves flexibility to reach best dynamic conditions.
Low stretch and low distension over time, our special polyester cord allows superior transmission power and no special maintenance requirements.
Highest quality and strength chloroprene compound loaded with fiber, our rubber molded cogged base reaches perfect flexibility to optimize bending and heat stresses.
• Constant length L= L per ISO specifications
• Temperature range from -40°C up to +70°C
• Meets antistatic requirements from ISO 1813¹
• Great resistance to dust and against other external aggressions
• Resistant to mineral oil and good resistance to ozone and sunlight
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
• Includes: XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC and 3VX, 5VX (See details)
¹For length lower than 2540mm
Thanks to the perfect combination of transverse rigidity and longitudinal flexibility,
Furthermore, the excellent design of the notch delivers smooth drive run in the pulleys, even with very small diameters or higher rotational speeds.
Our belt construction will allow drive design within minimum space and reduces your total cost of ownership.