Polyurethane T2.5, T5, T10, AT5, AT10, T20, AT20 Timing Blet Power
In standard as Steel cord, this is a high strength helicoidal tension members delivering extreme high breaking load, low elongation to reach high transmission power.
Belt can also be produced with aramid or polyester cords according to application requirements for i.e. non magnetic or water exposed or high flexible drives.
High grade mixed thermo set polyurethane compound, it is built to deliver exceptional dimensional stability, excellent abrasion resistance, no pilling generation, exceptional rigidity. In option, we can offer aramid cord.
• We can produce our Polyurethane Molded Endless Power metric classical Trapezoidal Tooth in double sided timing belts in overlapping arrangement
• Our polyurethane molded truly endless metric classical Trapezoidal Timing Belts have been designated to match the highest European design requirements
• Temperature range from -30°C up to +80°C, support peak to +110°C
• Non static conductive, maximum oil and ozone resistance
• Heat resistance, support flex fatigue
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
• Includes: T2.5, T5, T10 and AT5, AT10 (See details)
Thanks to polyurethane they have excellent resistance to wear, fatigue and environment, flexibility allowing serpentine drive, multiple applications are possible.
Our precision molded truly endless polyurethane process offers a perfect power synchronous transmission belt, where clean and quite operation is required while maintaining over time and fatigue a perfect tooth meshing.
It features light weighting drive, oil and ozone resistant, making our belt very attractive for appliances or office machines and energy concerned drive.
From office automation, appliance machines, medical tech equipment, banking and ATM machines, automatic vending machines up to machine tools, woodworking, printing or packaging equipments.